United States Census 2010! All Residents Should Receive Census Questionnaires This Week! Completing These 10 Easy Questions Can Have a Significant Impact on Our Community. Responses to the Census affect funding for our community, and data collected in the census help inform decision makers how our community is changing. Also, population totals determine the number of seats each state has in the House of Representatives and our legislative district boundary lines. Do your part by completing your Census form and sending it back today! If you need help completing the Census questionnaire, Questionnaire Assistance Centers (QAC) are available in Ossining at various locations. These centers are set up by a local census office to assist people with completing their questionnaires. The centers are staffed by Census Bureau employees. QACs are open for about 4 weeks from March 19 to April 20. Center locations and hours are listed below.
1. Ossining Library--Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 12:30 -3:30 p.m.
2. Caputo Community Center--Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, 4:30-6:30 p.m.; Tuesdays 1-4 p.m.; Saturdays 10:00 am - 1:00 pm.
3. First Presbyterian Church--Sundays from 12-1:30 p.m.
4. St. Ann's Church
Wednesdays 7:00 to 9:00 pm
Fridays 6:30 to 9:30 pm
Saturdays 5:30 to 9:30 pm
Sundays 7:00 am to 1:00 pm
5. Open Door--TBA.
6. The Children's Center—TBA.
7. Municipal Building--Mondays through Fridays 12-3 p.m.
8. Municipal Courthouse--Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 10-2 p.m. and 1-3 p.m.